It’s your brand story. We just help you write it.
Tell Your Story
Great marketing is all about telling stories. Every brand has a narrative, and every prospect pieces that story together as they get to know your brand. Content writing is one powerful way to communicate a brand message in a way that people can connect to.
What is Content Writing?
Content writing is information in a set format that provides relevant information about your business and can appear in many different forms:
- Website Copy: Clients often don't realize at the beginning of a project that websites require a lot of content. This content must accurately reflect your brand message, which means fluffy, irrelevant, and poorly structured content will only serve to harm you. Whether it's news, blogs, or product and service descriptions, we're here to make it clean, concise, grammatically correct, and tailored to fit your needs.
- Newsletters: Communicate your news, services, and products, or reach out and talk to your contacts and audience. Newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with customers on a regular basis.
- Press Releases: Press releases aren't just for Britney Spears. Use these to announce happenings in your company to the world. We all need them.
- Social Media: You already know how important social media can be for your brand, but using content writing on social media can be integral to growing and engaging your audience.
- Brochures: In your quest for greater Internet presence, don’t forget how important print media can be. Brochures can be an incredibly useful way to disseminate information and images to customers.
- Sales or Internal Material: If you’re just trying to reach your own employees, we’ve got you covered here too.
- Content Marketing: The smart way to approach content writing is to have it as part of a content marketing strategy.
- Media Presentations: We can help develop effective presentations on through various media with specific content suited to your brand’s needs.
Plan Left helps you identify your brand's voice. We then help you communicate with your audience through current, relevant, and informative content.